6 Steps to how Book a Tibet Tours with us.
- Step 1. Send us an inquiry
- Step 2. Get proposal itinerary and quotation
- Step 3. Free Discuss and Change until it meet your need
- Step 4. Sign Tour contract and Payment deposit, Modify your tour contract for free.
- Step 5. Get Tour Confirmation
- Step 6. Let’s go to Tibet ::: Enjoy the Tour.
Let Us Guide You Step by Step
1. Send us an inquiry or request of travelling to Tibet When you are viewing letsgototibet.com, you may be interested in one of our designed tour packages, or you may have your own idea of travelling in Tibet. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even click online Skpye or MSN service to chat with our travel counselor to get an immediate response. When sending us your tour request online, please kindly leave an active telephone number or instant online contact like Yahoo, MSN or Skye ID to get more effective and prompt service from us.
2. Get proposal itinerary and quotation Once we get your inquiry, your case would be handed over to a professional travel counselor who will response by email, telephone or online instant contact within 24 hours, your travel counselor will communicate with you until we fully understand your idea and need. We provide 1 to 1 consulate service from the beginning to the end of the tour, you will have your own travel counselor to take care of all the things for you before, during and even after your Tibet tour.
3. Free Discuss and Change until it meet your need After the informative communication, your travel counselor will pre-design a tour itinerary and a quote based on your idea, please feel free to discuss and modify the itinerary, services and price quotation with us until it fully meet your need.
4. Sign Tour contract and Payment deposit Please fix your schedule with the travel counselor and get a final tour program with agreed price quotation. Your travel counselor will prepare a formal tour contract for you include the travelers info, travel company info, fixed itinerary, price quotation, payment info, insurance info, terms and condition of booking a tour, etc. please read this tour contract and get us back with your opinion, your travel counselor will modify the tour contract until making agreement. Please sign your name on each page of the tour contract and fax or email the signed contract to your travel counselor. Pay deposit according to the request in Payment info, We normally asks for 20-30% of the local Tibet Tour fee and 100% of domestic transportation fee as deposit when you book the tour, we sometimes ask for more than 30% if you book the trip urgently or your trip is considered as an unusual case. After signing the contract, you will have one free opportunity to modify the contract.
5. Get Tour Confirmation After booking a trip and pay deposit, your documents will be handed over to another department. We will list a plan to arrange each service item in your contract, like air tickets booking, train tickets booking, applying for your Tibet Permit, etc. You are kindly required to email the colorful photo copy of your passport and China visa in large size at least 15 days before you set out to Tibet to apply Tibet Permit. And 7-10 days before your tour start, you will get the tour confirmation of local tour guide info, train tickets info etc. Your Tibet Permit, Train tickets and other important documents will be delivered to your hotel address or home address in the departure city on time.
6. Go to Tibet to enjoy the Tour Your tour guide will meet you at the train station or airport, enjoy the Tibet Tour! Please contact your travel counselor when you need his/her help during your trip in Tibet, if you are not satisfied with any of our service, please feel free to point it out and give us a chance to correct it immediately. If your contract includes a rest payment, please pay it before the tour formally starts at Lhasa. Our company does not accept leave a part of tour fee at the end of your trip. All the tour fees are required to be fully paid the date upon your arrival in Lhasa.