13618982405 , info@letsgototibet.com


Sign Up

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.

Already a member?


Tibet Permit

Tibet Travel Permits are the must-have documents required for your tour Tibet in addition to Chinese Visa. The permits vary according to the places that travelers plan to visit. Tibet Travel Permits are issued by different Tibet authority bureaus. As a professional local Tibet travel agency, with travel experience for several years. We are glad to provide you with first-hand information about Tibet permits application. We assure you about all Tibet permits on Group tour or Private tour. Feel free to contact us now!

Major Permits types

Permit FAQ

Here are some the frequently asked questions about Tibet Travel Permit, we carefully selected for you to check out. If you still have some questions and problems on the Tibet Travel Permit, you can contact us, and we will give you a satisfied answer. [accordion] [acc_item title=”Who needs to apply for the Tibet Travel Permit?”] […]
View Details

Mountaineering Permit

Mount Everest is the highest mountains ( 8,848 meters ), located at the international border between China and Nepal. It has two Everest Base Camps, South Base Camp ( 5,364m ) in Nepal and North Base Camp ( 5,150m ) in Tibet. Especially, the north camp attracts numerous international tourists as well experienced mountaineers every […]
View Details

Frontier Pass

Frontier Pass is the official permission for all travelers from home and abroad, who want to tour the border between Tibet with other regions or other countries. Without this pass, travelers will not be allowed to travel these border area. 1. Who should apply for Frontier Pass? All travelers, whether they are Chinese or not, […]
View Details

Military Permit

For those foreign tourists, who are planning to travel the military sensitive areas in Tibet Autonomous Region, a Military Permit is necessary except holding Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit and Alients’ Travel Permit. 1. Where and when is Military Permit applied for? Military Permit in Tibet is a special document issued by the Military office in […]
View Details

Aliens’ Permit

Aliens’ Travel Permit, also known as “PSB Permit”, is a “must” for those who are planing to travel the “unopened areas” outside Lhasa. This permit is issued by the local Public Security Bureau ( PSB ) of Tibet’s different prefectures. 1. Who can apply for Aliens’ Travel Permit? All foreign tourists can apply for Aliens’ […]
View Details

TTB Permit

Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit is a must-have permission from Chinese government for all foreign tourists to Tibet. It is also known as “TTB Permit” or “Tibet Entry Permit”. Some people also called it as “Tibet Visa” or “Lhasa Visa”.   1. Who should apply for a TTB permit? All foreign tourists should apply for a […]
View Details

Tibet Group Visa

A Group Visa is a “must” for your Tibet tour from Kathmandu, Nepal. No mater whether you already have a China Visa or not, you need to apply for a new China Visa which is a group visa at the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu. This policy is regulated by the border treaty signed between Nepal […]
View Details

Chinese Visa

China Visa, also known “Chinese Visa” or “China Entry Visa”, is an officially approved document issued by authorized bodies of Chinese government, in accordance with the laws of the PRC, to foreign tourists apply for to enter, leave or transit through mainland China.Wherever places a foreign tourist plans to travel in China, he or she […]
View Details